Sunday, February 28, 2010

My recent key note speech in Boston

I returned home late last night from the Boston Catholic Women's Conference which was truly wonderful. It was a day filled with grace! I will give you some highlights later on, but now I'd like to tell you that it will be aired on Catholic TV at noon (Eastern Standard Time) today. You'll be able to see all of the speakers (myself included) and the beautiful Mass.

To find information to tune into Catholic TV from your computer or TV click here Just scroll over until you see the Boston Catholic Women's Conference and you'll also see my name which you can click on.

You can see my talk here..

2 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure to hear your talk at the Boston Catholic Women's Conference this weekend. God bless you as you continue your ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by. It was a very grace-filled day wasn't it? Thank you very much for your kind words and your prayers. I hope you'll stop back here again.

    God bless you and yours!

    Donna-Marie

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)