Saturday, December 4, 2010

Journeying through Advent

All my "ducklings in a row"
for a impromptu shot
on Thanksgiving Day
I've been so busy with writing deadlines, working on my new book, and family activities. No time lately for a blog post, sorry about that.

It's a special time of spiritual growth and reflection as we journey through Advent. I hope you're finding moments to pause and ponder and whisper prayers from your heart even as the advertising frenzy blasts all around you. There's so much we can thankful for, no matter the circumstance - God is near - always! He wants us to come closer to Him and trust our lives to Him. Then He can really work through us to touch other's hearts!

I will be back soon, God willing to bring you inspiration. In the meantime, what have you been up to? What kinds of Advent traditions are you practicing in your "domestic church"? What tradition can you start brand new this year? Leave a comment and let me know.

By the way, I am having a sale on my new book, A Catholic Woman's Book of Prayers. Go to my website and scroll down to the bottom left of the main page to find the discounted Pay Pal button. If you'd rather not use Pay Pal, email me at DMCOBoyle@aol.com and let me now what books you'd like and who to inscribe to. I'll email you back with the price and you can send me a check and I'll get your order right out to you. All books will be autographed and I send them out with a blessed medal.


God bless and a big hug!

Donna-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)