Thursday, February 17, 2011

Catching up...

I'm taking a little break from work to catch up with you here...I am making my way to the finish line with the writing of my newest book for Catholic and Christian mothers. It's exciting to know that it will be out there in the future to help inspire mothers all around the world, by God's grace!

Two of my books are ready for another reprinting and have found wonderful homes with two great publishers since the original publisher has retired from the business. More on that as we get closer.

I will be going to Alabama again in the near future to tape some more segments of my EWTN show "Everyday Blessings for Catholic Moms." I'm looking forward to it. So, I'll be busy writing my scripts after I finish my current book I'm writing.

I'm also excited about 2 new projects I am working on that have to do with Blessed Mother Teresa. I'll fill you in when I can.

That's it for now...

God bless you!


2 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you Donna! You are such a source of inspiration! I have been thinking about you a lot.... Just got back from the chapel... both my husband and I went today. That made it extra special.... Keeping you in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Dorothy! How special to go to the chapel with your husband - God is so good! I can't thank you enough for your prayers. I'll say some for you tonight...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)