Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

Beautiful daffodils have made their way up through the spring soil around our house. It's so nice to see the ground now and the snow all melted. It has been a very long winter, indeed! I love the sounds of the birds singing all around and seeing the signs of this beautiful spring season upon us.

My artist daughter Chaldea's painting
There is a lot in store in this new season of grace. We are more than halfway through Lent already too - hard to believe. I hope that your Lenten season has been fruitful and grace-filled. I'll try to post some spring posts and articles soon. I have been very busy with speaking events and book writing.

In the meantime, how's your Lent going?


What are your spring plans? How do you celebrate this season of re-birth? Do you do any planting with the kids?
 
I can't wait for the lilacs to come out around Mother's day! They are my favorite and bring back such fond memories of my childhood.
 
Now, I must get back to my book writing...

God bless!

Donna-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)