Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Feast of St. Catherine Laboure

Happy feast of St. Catherine Laboure!

"Whenever I go to the chapel, I put myself in the presence of our good Lord, and I say to him, Lord I am here. Tell me what you would have me to do. If he gives me some task, I am content and I thank him. If he gives me nothing, I still thank him since I do not deserve to receive anything more than that. And then, I tell God everything that is in my heart. I tell him about my pains and joys, and then I listen. If you listen, God will also speak to you, for with the good Lord, you have to both speak and listen. God always speaks to you when you approach him plainly and simply. "-St Catherine Laboure


Learn about her here: http://www.marys-touch.com/Saints/medal/medal.htm




God bless you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)