Friday, April 26, 2013

New shows for Everyday Blessings for Catholic Moms!



What does this picture mean? Well, it's an image on my producer's computer at the EWTN network. What is the significance? Tomorrow (Saturday) three of my newest segments of "Everyday Blessings for Catholic Moms" will air! The titles and times are: A Mother’s Presence @ 7:55 AM Eastern time & at 4:53 PM eastern time. "Gift Of A Child" @ 2:55 PM eastern time and "Women Can Change History" @ 7:54 PM eastern time. Remember these are just 4 to 5 minute shows. These aren't the half hour shows I just filmed in my new "Catholic Mom's Cafe" series. You won't see the titles of these "Everyday Blessings for Catholic Moms" shows in the guide because EWTN fits these little shows between other shows.I hope you might be able to catch these shows tomorrow (Saturday).

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)