Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My baby "duckling" graduates from college!

This past week end was spent in a joyful celebration of my "baby's" college graduation. It still needs to sink in that Mary-Catherine has graduated!

I'll share a few photos...

On her way to the award ceremony (the day before the graduation)
where she was honored with a prestigious award.


Processing in on the graduation day with bag pipes playing!



Proud Mama with my "baby" after her graduation.



I wanted her to stand in front of the ocean which has been a lovely backdrop
 to her college experience the past four years.



Feeling grateful and very proud of my daughter's accomplishments!


God bless you and yours!

2 comments:

  1. THANKS BE TO GOD! A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. THIS MEANS YOU NOW HAVE AN EMPTY NEST, THE BABY GRADUATES FROM COLLEGE. BEST WISHES TO ALL AND PARTICULARLY THE GRADUATE FOR A BLESSED FUTURE. BB

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)