Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Grace Cafe: Serving Up Recipes for Faithful Mothering


Frances Butek is reading my Grace Cafe: Serving Up Recipes for Faithful Mothering book right now. She recently shared with a friend...

"Honestly, every time I pick up my 'Grace Cafe' book and open it up, I seem to
find the most perfect quote, comment, story or suggestion to help me be a better
parent, and to draw closer to God (which is where I should have been in the
first place!). I hope you are enjoying this book as much as I am. It actually
irritates me that I can only read it in short spurts. I want to just curl up in
a quiet corner and read it straight through just like a juicy novel!
*laugh*...! "

Frances and her husband run Illuminated Ink. I hear from her friend that "Frances's husband is a phenomenal artist, and their products are simply lovely. I especially like the Way of the Cross project, but many people really like the First Holy Communion banners.)" she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)