Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A new review of "Mother Teresa and Me: Ten Years of Friendship"


Ann from Maryland just wrote this beautiful review...

As a Catholic mom, this book really was inspirational. I read it in one day, I couldn't put it down. I really could feel the love between Mother Teresa and Donna. What a great story, how fortunate to have known a living-saint. We are so lucky to be able to see inside the relationship, and use some of it in our own lives. I was brought to tears by the end of the book. Very Very Very good, any Christian would take something from this story!

*******


Thank you ever so much, Ann. Your words are very kind. I pray that our Lord will bless you abundantly and that dear Mother Teresa will watch over you and yours!

hugs,
Donna-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)