Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'll be on Catholic TV in Texas tonight.


I'll be on Catholic TV  - Catholicism Live! in Texas tonight along with Mary Jane Fox, Sister Prudence Allen, RSM, PhD and Sarah Stravitsch, the Conference Coordinator for the 9th Annual Catholic Women's Conference to be held in San Antonio, TX October 1-2, 2010. You can listen to it on the internet by clicking here and then look for the South Texas stream. I will be on at about 9:10 PM Eastern tonight, but please tune in prior to that to catch the whole show. It begins at 8:00 PM CST.

I was just told that my new book: "A Catholic Woman's Book of Prayers" is the "Pearl of the week" for the show. The Pearl of the week is a book that they recommend. I'll also be speaking about "Mother Teresa and Me: Ten Years of Friendship...." I hope you can tune in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)