Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My recent radio segment with Al Kresta




I LOVE this photo I took of these two amazing faith-filled gentleman (Nick Thomm and Al Kresta) at this year's CMN!
Looks like Pope Benedict is blessing them both and Mother Angelica radiates love!
 


 I love Al Kresta - what a guy! He's on the airwaves every afternoon on Ave Maria Radio (aired through EWTN) on his show, "Kresta in the Afternoon" where he speaks with guests about "things that matter most." Kresta in the Afternoon is "talk radio where God matters."



Photo from last year's CMN
 I've done interviews with Al for his show, many times from the comfort of my home office by telephone. But, other times it's a real treat when I get to be with him in person when we are both at the same event. I had the pleasure of seeing Al again at the Catholic Marketing Network conference held in Valley Forge, PA this past week where I was there to give talks, do a book signing, and meet with publishers and authors.

It was also great to see Al's producer, Nick Thomm again too!

Al and I spoke a bit about everything, but we also focused on my book "A Catholic Woman's Book of Prayers" too.


 From Al's blog announcing his guests and topics for the day of August 3rd: 4:20 PM- The Catholic Woman's Book of Prayers


"With all the mixed messages that women receive from society today, it s easy to be distracted from and even unreceptive to the deep and abiding love that Christ has for them. Whether single or married, religious or consecrated, parenting children, or spiritually mentoring others, women need to know that the Lord understands the many challenges they face, their desire for inspiration, and, above all, their need to be affirmed as women. Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle offers a book of original and traditional prayers, inspiring writings, and uplifting words from the saints, women can be touched by God's divine love, thrive in affirmation from the Church, and understand and appreciate the true feminine genius that Christ offers."


Speaking about "things that matter most" with Al Kresta!



On the radio LIVE with Al Kresta, Aug. 3, 2011

Here's a link to hear our segment. It's about half way through this part of his show: http://avemariaradio.net/archiveListen.php?file=kpm_20110803_1


If you'd like to learn more about Al or his show, check it out here, he has quite a story: http://avemariaradio.net/christian-radio-host.php/Al-Kresta/


To order autographed copies of my book which speaks to ALL Catholic woman (single, married, mothers, and consecrated Religious), just go to my website: http://www.donnacooperoboyle.com/ and scroll down the Welcome page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)