Friday, January 11, 2013

Bringing Lent Home with Mother Teresa



I hope you enjoy this Webinar which I presented last year. The link to the Webinar just became available now since there were technical difficulties at the time of the Webinar and it was thought that the file was damaged. Thanks to the wonderful folks at Ave Maria Press, the file has been restored! I hope that you will enjoy it.

In it, I talk about meeting Mother Teresa and my friendship with her as well as Mother Teresa's amazing holy wisdom I learned from her which I feel so compelled to share.

God bless you and yours!

1 comment:

  1. This was a lovely addition to my family's Lenten journey last year. I will decinetly be using it again this year.

    Cause of our joy, pray for us!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)