Friday, February 21, 2014

A Mother's Intuition




Prayer is so essential. I can't imagine what people do do without it.
     After my daughter walked out the front door the other day for her appointment, I had a strong feeling to get right on my knees (in front of the picture of the Sacred Heart of Jesus) to pray and ask protection for my daughter even though the temperature finally got above freezing and the roads should have been safe. 
     A few minutes later a very strong intuition/inspiration came to me, I stopped everything and sent up another plea to God--this time with more urgency. 
     "Please help her, Lord!" I seemed to cry out from the deepest recesses of my heart. 
     I also called upon the Blessed Mother, Angels and Saints. Only about a minute later my daughter's text message came through telling me that she was "okay" but that she had just crashed into a huge snow plow truck when she lost control of her car (on a slippery icy spot)!    
     I have no doubt that God protected her and Mother Mary was there too. Thank the good Lord that she is fine, just shook up as anyone would be. 
     I am so thankful for a mother's gift of intuition and the graces from God to pray.
     Please be careful out there wherever you may be. Also, listen carefully to God's whispers to your soul.


God bless you and keep you!

2 comments:

  1. Donna, I am so glad that your daughter is safe AND that you listened to the whispers of God in your soul. I have a hard time telling if it is my own voice, my imagination, the enemy, or an actual inspiration of the Holy Ghost or Our Lady or Our Lord.

    In any event, at this time of the year, we must drive safely. Icy roads are the worst; I lost control of my car years ago and slid across three lanes, two of which had traffic coming at me. I though I was a goner, but somehow both me and the car wound up safe.

    God bless you, my friend, and your family!

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God she is alright

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)