Friday, December 11, 2009

A couple of radio segments about my friendship with Mother Teresa


If you have a little time to listen in, here are two previous interviews about my Mother Teresa book that has just been released.

Here's a link to my interview on a "Morning Air" segment in which I spoke all about Mother Teresa and Me: Ten Years of Friendship. Just click here to listen!

In case you didn't get a chance to tune in to my segment with my dear friend, Teresa Tomeo on our "Mom's Corner" segment, you can listen right now. Just grab a drink, pull up a chair and click here! Teresa and I were chatting about my friendship with Blessed Mother Teresa and my new book about her: Mother Teresa and Me: Ten Years of Friendship.

Additionally, I will soon post the dates and times of my new radio interviews coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)