Monday, December 7, 2009

Today is the book release day!


Today is THE DAY! Mother Teresa and Me: Ten Years of Friendship will be released and shipped all over. I'll be getting my copies later this week so I can then send them out to all of you who have pre-ordered! You may place an order through my website: www.donnacooperoboyle.com (and scroll to the bottom of the main page) if you haven't already ordered. That's the very quickest way to get your autographed copies for Christmas gift-giving.

I'll be posting links throughout the day pertaining to my book release. Stay tuned. One is this link to a podcast I did with Pat at Among Women. I speak about my friendship with Mother Teresa and my book. I'll post one I did with Teresa Tomeo as well as some other information.

The Mother Teresa archivist has requested several copies of my book for their archives as well as articles I have written about her. They want the information to be available to future generations.

I pray that my book will help to inspire!

2 comments:

  1. Donna, well let me just say that I have seen most of this book already and it is absolutely beautiful beyond words. That we have you in our lives, someone who has connected with holy Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta, is truly our joy! What an honor to know that the archivist has requested copies of your work and the articles. I am not surprised in the slightest. This is a huge endeavor, guided in large part by Mother Teresa herself. I just feel so honored to be part of it through you! Many congrats, Donna. You have earned this moment to strengthen the light of the saints in this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxane,

    Thank you very much for such kind words. I love your enthusiasm and am humbled by your words. I pray that this book will help to spread dear Mother Teresa's message. It's just my small part in an attempt to share her huge mission with the world.

    I received my order of books today which was a big surprise. I am happy to say that all of the pre-orders will be shipped out from me tomorrow on the beautiful feast of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)