Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bringing Lent Home review

A new review over at Amazon for my book: Bringing Lent Home with Mother Teresa by Melanie. Thank you very much, Melanie! I hope you have a beautiful and blessed Lent using this family devotional:

HERE IS HER REVIEW: "I am pleased with my copy of this book. It's a wonderful value for only $2.50! Each day of Lent has 2 pages devoted to reflections, prayers, a brief story from Mother Teresa's life, suggestions for almsgiving and fasting. As an example, one day encourages asking children to fast from complaining and then give away 10 beautiful smiles for almsgiving.

I especially appreciate that there is a reflection for parents, and then also a family prayer for each day. I look forward to sharing this book with my family this year!

The days are not dated, so this is a wonderful Lenten companion for many years."



This book is available autographed from my website: www.donnacooperoboyle.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)