Saturday, January 28, 2012

My vocation of motherhood!

Jennifer Send reviewed my book Embracing Motherhood. Her review can be seen at Amazon and here:

Another beautifully written book by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle! "Embracing Motherhood" is a must read for all mothers who are striving to be the wives and mothers God has called them to be. Donna-Marie offers many wonderful ideas for passing on the Catholic Faith to our children, through the rich tradition of The Church. She has raised five children and has a lot of wisdom to share with mothers who are raising their children now and are struggling with trying to create a "domestic church" in our families, while fighting the temptations of the culture. Through reading this book, I have a deeper understanding of how important my vocation of motherhood is and how I must keep my eyes focused on Christ, who will give me the strength I need to be the best mother I can be!


Thank you very much, Jennifer! I am so glad that my book has inspired you in your vocation of motherhood. God bless you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)