Friday, January 20, 2012

Bringing Lent Home with Mother Teresa Review

available at:
www.donnacooperoboyle.com
A new review on Amazon:


"My children are young, 6, 3 and 1.5 years old. Each year proceeding up this one I have done my Lenten journey "on my own" so to speak. I always kept my eyes open for a family way of sharing Lent and nothing ever caught my eye. The entries are easily understood and simple enough for younger kids and yet they are quite meaningful for us adults. I have to say I have read every book Ms. O'Boyle has written and every time I have felt quite compelled to be the best Catholic mom I could be. This Lenten book from her is no different, and it's something I can introduce Lent to my children with. Maybe not the baby this year, but definitely the other two. I am looking forward to this journey with them and I am very inspired my Ms. O'Boyle's Fasting and Alms giving suggestions. I may have to use them outside of Lent! She makes it oh, so warm and inviting to bring your child (and self) into the Lenten season and our beautiful Catholic faith. Thank you! And God Bless! :)"


Thank you very much, Jennifer Brown. You are very kind. I pray that you and your family are thoroughly blessed this upcoming Lenten season!


God bless and a big hug!


Donna-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)