Sunday, August 26, 2012

Blessed Mother Teresa's birthday

Today is the anniversary of Blessed Mother Teresa's birthday. If time allows, I'll write a post about her later on but for now I'll leave you with some very simple yet poignant words with which she instructed me: 
"Keep the joy of loving Jesus ever burning in your heart and share this joy with others by your thoughtful love and humble service."
This is something we can all strive to do.
My son Joseph as a baby with Blessed Mother Teresa
Here is a radio segment which was recorded some time ago (Live at that time) in which I spoke with Teresa Tomeo about Blessed Mother Teresa and the interior struggle she experienced which St. John of the Cross had coined as a dark night of the soul. I hope you enjoy it. 

http://www.donnacooperoboyle.com/press/Donna-Marie-09-07-07.mp3

God bless you and yours. May your day be abundantly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)