Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Everyday Blessings in the Domestic Church

I just did a radio show today with the wonderful team of Jennifer and Leo at Real Life Radio: http://www.realliferadio.com/

I'm calling the show, "Everyday Blessings in the Domestic Church." Today we chatted about Back to School dynamics in the domestic church and how we can carve out time for prayer into our busy days. I will try to get a link to an archive so you can listen to it hear if you didn't already hear it.

I'll be doing this show every month and will try to bring you the archive link. UPDATED NOW WITH THE LINK:

Meanwhile, how are things going in your domestic church? Have your children started school either at home or out at the school building? I'd love to hear how you are keeping mindful of praying each morning, even for just a moment to get the day started off on the right foot.

Take good care and God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)