Monday, August 12, 2013

EWTN's Family Celebration

I have been extremely busy with releasing my new book The Miraculous Medal: Stories, Prayers, and Devotions, and have been presenting and doing book signings this past week at the Catholic Marketing Network. I will post about that as soon as I can. For now, I'd like to let you know my schedule for EWTN's Family Celebration. I'll be there and hope to see you!

EWTN’s Family Celebration

Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex in Birmingham, Alabama
Donna-Marie will be a guest on LIVE TV show Sat., Aug 17th, 6:00 PM Central time
She will be at: Family Corner booth: Saturday 7:30 to 8:30 PM
and on Sunday: 3:15 to 4:30 PM
She will be at: Meet the Author booth: Sunday 12:15 to 1:00 PM
The weekend of events will be taped and aired the following
Saturday and Sunday, August 24 & 25.

Check: www.ewtn.com for more info

God bless you and keep you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)