Monday, March 29, 2010

Holy Week and blogging

Blessings to all on this the holiest of weeks! I'll try to be back here soon to post some things - one will be about my recent trip to Simsbury, CT to give a retreat day (waiting for a few photos). Our good Lord has been keeping me busy this Lenten season visiting various areas and spreading inspiration by His grace.

Whoever visits this blog should also take a look at my blog "Embracing Motherhood" (address in sidebar) and "Daily Donna-Marie" for other messages. My blog "Moments of Inspiration with your Favorite Saints" will be updated when I get a chance.

I have a brand new saints' blog at the Goodness Reigns website too. You can check that out here.

If you are on Face Book, join me on my fan page and also "friend" me for my other page. I use Face Book for evangelization purposes. I hope I may see you there.

Have a beautiful first day of Holy Week! May it be truly BLESSED!

God bless and hugs,

Donna-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)