Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day - coming up!


How will you celebrate Mother's Day? I love that Mother's day is in May--the month of Mary our BLESSED Mother! I love that life is bursting forth all around us in nature, such a beautiful time of year.

My children bringing me a bunch of dandelions when they were very small or a bouquet of lilacs (my absolute favorite) truly blessed my day. I think the reason I love lilacs so much, other than the fact that they have the best scent ever is that my back yard growing up was filled with lilac bushes. I have such fond memories of picking lilacs with my mother and grandmother and spending time together outside in the gorgeous spring weather.


What will you do this Sunday? What's a favorite memory of Mother's day for you? Please share with us here.

God bless all of you mothers and "spiritual" mothers out there!

hugs,
Donna-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)