Thursday, July 16, 2009

Here it is!


Here's a draft of my new book cover. The cover will be fine-tuned and ready for print shortly, but I wanted to give you a visual since I'll be speaking about this book tomorrow morning on "Morning Air" on Relevant Radio (details for tuning in are in yesterdays post). My book will be released in September in time for the month of Mother Teresa's feast and twelfth anniversary of her death. I'll be taking pre-orders for autographed copies at my website: Donna Cooper O'Boyle.Com

8 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME! I can't wait to read it!! :) I'm counting the days! :)

    God Bless & hugs!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very sweet, Jennifer! It will be out before we know it, by God's grace!

    I'll be speaking about it tomorrow morning and Monday morning on the radio. Details are on my blogs.

    I hope that your son is feeling better. I read that he was sick (on Face Book).

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindia from MichiganJuly 16, 2009 at 4:54 PM

    Beautiful! I can't wait to read it either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing the letter from Blessed Teresa in the background of the cover was my miracle of the day.

    Thank you!

    Mary Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Lindia. I know you love Mother Teresa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cover! Congratulations on your book! I'm looking forward to reading it! I've just been starting to work on a book idea-my first. I sure could use some advice and guidance if you ever have a minute to spare to share some "how to get started" info!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne,

    Sure, we can chat at some point. Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)