Thursday, July 16, 2009

Unveiling the draft of my front cover of my Mother Teresa Book

I will be posting a DRAFT of the front cover of my new book very shortly which will be released in September, It's very exciting. Please excuse the draft version. The publisher will get it all cleaned up and ready to print in no time. Since I'll be chatting about my new book tomorrow morning on "Morning Air" (details to tune in are in the post from yesterday), I thought I'd at least give you a visual. I'll also put up details on my website Donna Cooper O'Boyle.Com for pre-ordering. So, I hope you can tune in to the radio show tomorrow. If you're not able to, I'll try to get a link or post a link to the archives.

I'll also be chatting with my dear friend, Teresa Tomeo on Monday morning on "Catholic Connection" Ave Maria Radio about some Catholic mothering - Summer Style! We'll certainly be mentioning other things as well, and perhaps more information about my Mother Teresa book, Mother Teresa and Me: Ten Years of Friendship. I'l be posting details for listening to us on Monday morning sometime tomorrow or Saturday.

May God bless your day in great abundance!

hugs,

Donna-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)