Friday, January 29, 2010

Boston Pilot article...


This week's article in the Boston Pilot, America's oldest Catholic paper regarding my friendship with Mother Teresa and my upcoming keynoting speaking at the Boston Women's Conference in February. Read on...

"What struck me the most about Mother Teresa when I saw her for the first time was her diminutive size,” recalled nationally known speaker and author Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle. “There stood the world renowned peacemaker, lover of the world’s poor and a Nobel Peace Prize recipient -- a giant -- but in the body of someone not much taller than my young daughter!”

O’Boyle will describe her decade-long relationship with the most admired woman of the 20th century at the upcoming 5th annual Boston Catholic Women’s Conference (BCWC), scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 27 at the Cathedral of the Holy Cross in Boston.

O’Boyle’s presentation will draw from her latest book, “Mother Teresa and Me: Ten Years of Friendship.” The humble nun always encouraged O’Boyle to keep writing, speaking and taping TV spots about mothers, women, and families. She wrote the foreword to O’Boyle’s book “Prayerfully Expecting: A Nine Month Novena for Mothers-To-Be” as well as back-cover endorsements for her other works.

While Mother Teresa was alive the two women communicated through the telephone, letters and personal meetings, but even after her mentor’s passing, O’Boyle senses that they are still connected.

“I do feel that Mother Teresa is watching over me and my family and that
To see the continuation of the article, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)