Monday, January 4, 2010

This just in...


"Soooo....I opened the book Mother Teresa and Me: Ten Years of Friendship by Donna-Marie Cooper-O'Boyle on Saturday morning and I COULD NOT put it down!!! I walked around with it all day, lol! Every second I could sit and read, I did (while watching my lovely 4 children, of course)...I got to Chapter 7! Stopped for the day and Sunday to let it all sink in, I have one word to describe how I feel after reading thus far, "WOW!" I also noticed something that was definitely from God, total inner peace...no matter how nutty things got with the kids, I was SUPER calm (not the way I normally handle things, lol). Hence, the kids reacted back the same way, it was so sweet and lovely to have this little interaction!

Also, I have felt a feeling..." ( Continued here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)