Friday, June 25, 2010

Wedding festivities continued


Here's another shot (hubby and me "bookending" the bride and groom) of a different angle - you can see the feather on my hat here. I was wearing flats during these shots because of some rough terrain. I changed back into heels after a few impromptu shots. I had my flats handy with me to slip into later on if my feet got tired (or my back ached too much) after a long evening in heels.

I am also debating whether or not I will share a video of the toast I gave at my son's wedding reception. It turns out that my daughter videotaped it with her camera. It was a pleasant surprise to find out later on. I'm glad we'll have that sweet memory to reminisce in later times. I don't think I will be posting it though - sorry.

2 comments:

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)