Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lots of snow!

Too much snow for our dog Sweetpea!
We got up this morning to find an awful lot of snow, about 2 feet of it here in the back woods of Connecticut. That's on top of what already laid on the ground. Everywhere we looked was WHITE. My dog tried to go out this morning and sunk straight into the snow. She quickly turned around and ran back into the house.

My husband is out there braving the freezing temperature and shoveling now while I stay warm inside our house, writing away. On my stretching breaks, I throw out some more bird seed to my fine feathered friends.

It's almost time for hot chocolate! I'll make it from scratch with dark chocolate - with my secret recipe- yum!

Later on, my daughter and I will be baking cookies and I may make a big pot of healthy soup at some point. That's after I get a good chunk of writing work done.

I'll be back later to fill you in on a bunch of news. Stay tuned and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)