Sunday, May 22, 2011

Everyday Blessings for Catholic Moms

Many times while I am out at events, whether speaking or book signing, people will come up to me and thank me for bringing inspiration to their homes via my EWTN television series "Everyday Blessings for Catholic Moms." I thank them for their kind words and usually ask them to pray for me so I can continue to strive to get the inspiration out there to women and families through my books, talks, radio and TV. And, inside, I whisper a prayer thanking our dear Lord for His blessings and graces. I give all glory to Him.

This morning a woman named Martha came up to me and thanked me for "Everyday Blessings for Catholic Moms." She said she usually sees me every morning on EWTN and is nurtured by my words. She asked me to continue what I'm doing, stating that the message is so very needed. She also said it was hard to describe how she felt meeting me there--she was so surprised to see me at that particular Mass.

You see, she was attending an out-of-town parish due to a relative's baby being baptized that day. She said she just couldn't believe that I was there.

On my set at EWTN
It was a sweet encounter meeting Martha at my own parish. Our Lord is full of sweet surprises.
Thank you dear Lord for Your love!

Speaking of my EWTN series, I will be visiting the EWTN network in Alabama very soon to tape 25 new segments for my series. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you in advance! I'll keep you posted.

God bless!

Donna-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)