Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sale on My Saints' Book!

I've been wanting to mention that I am having a sale on my book Catholic Saints Prayer Book which is a a very popular, sturdy, hard-cover prayer book of 32 saints who will inspire your children, grandchildren, CCD students, and friends. It's written for adults but is very suitable for children too. I give copies to my CCD students as gifts.

I decided to offer it at 10% OFF THROUGH THE MONTH OF MAY since this is a First Holy Communion time and Confirmation time is coming up, there may still be time to snatch one for a mother, grandmother, Aunt, or godmother for Mother's day (I know, sorry it's getting late). It makes a nice gift for any occasion.

Check my website: http://www.donnacooperoboyle.com/ and look at the book page. Look for a 10% off paypal button near the book image. Leave a note telling me whose name to inscribe in the book when you place your order or send the note to DMCOBoyle@aol.com

If you'd rather order through Amazon.Com, take a look at the left side of this blog to see my books on Amazon. You may also order this book through the publisher: Our Sunday Visitor or get it at your local book store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)