Saturday, August 22, 2009

College Survival Guide and more


In continuing our back-to-school theme this week at View From the Domestic Church, I'll be bringing you a college survival guide very soon along with information about our contests being held throughout the past week. All those who left a comment are automatically entered into a drawing for either a beautiful Rosary to keep for themselves to pray the many Rosaries for your college bound children or to give your "child" embarking off to college. The other prize is a copy of my new book about to be released, Mother Teresa and Me: Ten Years of Friendship. So stay tuned. I'll be back after completing some things I need to tend to.

God bless your Saturday everyone!

hugs,

Donna-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)