Thursday, August 27, 2009

Prayer to St. Monica


Prayer to Saint Monica


Dear St. Monica, your devotion as a mother and wife and your commitment to your family, especially in your prayer for them sets a powerful and timely example for us all. Please pray to the Blessed Trinity for me, my family and all I hold dear so that we will be open to the graces that our Lord in His great mercy wants to shed upon us. Help mothers and wives everywhere to know that our Lord never turns His ear from a mother’s faithful prayers for her family. St. Monica, pray for us and all who invoke your aid. If it is in God’s holy will, please grant me (here mention your request). Amen.

From my book, Catholic Saints Prayer Book (Our Sunday Visitor, 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)