Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Her little girl's growing up so fast...


Here's a sweet reflection from Jennifer that I swiped from her blog:

"I remember the day my precious little girl was born. It was a magical day for her daddy and me. She is such a pretty baby and now she's 4 and she get's prettier every day. Her sweetness makes being a mother such a blessing. Her love and trust for God is inspiring.


God has been with me every moment along the way, from her point of conception, every craving and back ache to every contraction and tears and laughter. He was there when my body filled with more emotion than I had ever felt the minute they laid that precious girl in my arms.


In 22 days my little girl is going to start pre school. For the first time in my life I will send my daughter off to school. It's a bittersweet feeling.... and I'll have my camera ready. And I will probably cry a little and send up a prayer for her:


"My daughter, do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-His good, pleasing and perfect will." (Adapted from Romans 12:2)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)