Monday, July 16, 2012

Mother Mary understands our hearts

Recently a woman wrote to me to tell me that a prayer she read in my book A Catholic Woman's Book of Prayers really touched her heart and gave her great encouragement while enduring a particularly painful trial.

It's on page 32. I'll post the prayer here and hope it speaks to you as well.


Dear Mother Mary, you toiled away caring for your family and household. In addition you were subjected to many great challenges, being the Mother of Our Savior. You understand the burdens women endure. Please intercede for me now because I am weary from the duties of my life and the contradictions from my culture. I will surrender my stress and fatigue over to you rather than gripe and complain, and I hope that by your grace, you will convert my sufferings into something more worthy to offer to your Glorious Son. 


This book is available along with all of my titles from my website: www.donnacooperoboyle.com.

Happy feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel!

God bless you today and always!

Donna-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)