Friday, July 20, 2012

My sister

My sister is extremely ill. She had overcome a battle with lung cancer and was recently hospitalized due to a critical health situation. After many tests, doctors did not give us hopeful news.

I am jumping on a plane to go see her and be by her side. Please keep her and her family in your prayers, and please, for my journey too. I pray to be the hands and feet of Christ. Thank you so very much for your prayers.

God bless!

Donna-Marie


Be At Peace


"Do not look forward in fear to the changes in life; Rather, look to them with full hope that as they arise, God, whose very own you are, will lead you safely through all things; And when you cannot stand it, God will carry you in His arms.

Do not fear what may happen tomorrow; the same understanding Father who cares for you today will take care of you then and every day.

He will either shield you from suffering or will give you unfailing strength to bear it.

Be at peace, and put aside all anxious thoughts and imaginations."
~Saint Francis De Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)