Monday, August 30, 2010

Catching up, Mother Teresa, San Antonio, Radio and TV!

I'll be posting the audio of my radio interview about dear Blessed Mother Teresa with a Colombian, South American radio station very soon. That was a very interesting interview to do. It was the first time, besides Vatican Radio, that a radio station from a different country requested an interview. Actually, I did have an interview with Ireland too one time. Stay tuned for the very interesting Colombian interview.

I announced the winner from all of my "fans" on Face Book yesterday. It's Christina Cariglino Velie. She'll receive a copy of my newest book: A Catholic Woman's Book of Prayers.

I'll be posting a news article from a Catholic newspaper in San Antonio, Texas which will set up my appearance there in October. Here's a website you can check out about the event.  I'll be speaking about Blessed Mother Teresa.

I will also be part of a TV show Wednesday night with regards to the San Antonio event. It's a San Antonio Catholic TV station doing a show about the Women's Conference. That show will be airing on Catholicism Live! I have been asked to call into the show at 9:10 PM Eastern time. I'll get more details soon.

Oh, and did I tell you I'm going to Rome in a few days? I'll be in Rome for Mother Teresa's feast day! I'll have to fill you in more tomorrow if I can.

Have a BLESSED night and may the Angels surround you!

Donna-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)