Sunday, August 8, 2010

My interview with Al Kresta at the recent CMN conference


One of the highlights of the recent CMN conference for me was to visit Al Kresta again for a radio interview. He's such a light to others through his ministry on the radio. I have seen him at many events and have also had the honor and pleasure of chatting with him at other times as well in various interviews.

You can hear our interview by going to the Ave Maria archive  on Al's blog here. Look in the left column under Podcast Archives and then click on "Friday, August 6, 2nd hour." I am at the beginning of the segment.

We talk about my "EWTN Series: “Everyday Blessings for Catholic Moms”  and my book Mother Teresa and Me: Ten Years of Friendship and my friendship with Mother Teresa.

I also was finally able to get a photo of the two of us. I carried my camera with me throughout my busy days at the CMN conference so I'd be able to snap a few photos or have some kind person nearby do the honors.

More CMN stuff coming up, stay tuned!

God bless!

Donna-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)