Monday, August 23, 2010

Mother Teresa's 100th birthday and my interview on Sirius Radio....

We're getting closer to Mother Teresa's 100th birthday - this Thursday, August 26th. Here's a link to peek at.

I'll be chatting with the wonderful Gus Lloyd about Blessed Mother Teresa on Thursday, August 26th (Mother Teresa's 100th birthday) at 8:30 AM Eastern time on The Catholic Channel, Sirius Radio, "Seize the Day with Gus Lloyd." I hope you can tune in. Here's the website for more information." I think you have to subscribe to Sirius Radio to tune in.

More tomorrow! Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this special time and seeing Mother Teresa's light of Christ shine through you and so many others. I just love this photo...What a blessing:) I am hoping to do some special things around our house to celebrate this special time as a family. Mother Teresa, please pray for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Tiffany!
    I didn't get your note for some reason while I was in Rome. Yes, Mother Teresa, pray for us!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)