Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Haven Register's article - Mother Teresa's 100th birthday, stamp unveiling and my presentation


Mother Teresa would have been 100 years old this Thursday, August 26th. Here is an article from the New Haven Register today regarding the celebration on Mother Teresa's birthday this Thursday in which I will be a speaker and will sign my book Mother Teresa and Me: Ten Years of Friendship.


I remember when I first heard about the Mother Teresa stamp coming out and was very excited. Now, I am honored to be part of the event in which the stamp will be unveiled at the Knights of Columbus international Museum on Mother Teresa's birthday! I'll be celebrating along with the folks there and the Missionaries of Charity Sisters having birthday cake in Mother's honor.
I hope that perhaps some of you can join us. The schedule for the event can be found at the Knights of Columbus website here  as well as here below:

Schedule:


10:00AM Exhibition opens

11:30AM Unveiling of Mother Teresa postage stamp

12:15PM Birthday celebration (cake)

2:00PM Meet Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle, TV host and author of Mother Teresa and Me: Ten Years of Friendship

4:30PM Light reception and book signing by Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle

5:30PM Finding Calcutta in Our Midst: Mother Teresa’s Lessons of Love - presentation by Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle

7:00PM Exhibition closes

I am honored to be included in the Knights of Columbus' website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)