Sunday, August 8, 2010

My joint talk with Claudia Volkman of Circle Press

Claudia and me as we await my name card to be delivered

Another highlight of my fabulous time at the CMN (Catholic Marketing Network conference) this past week was giving a joint presentation with my dear friend and publisher Claudia Volkman of Circle Press. We also presented together last year at the CMN. At that time, our talk was about the ideal author and the ideal publisher from each of our perspectives.

This year our presentation was entitled, "Ten Tips for Would-Be Authors." It was attended by a very wonderful audience. Claudia and I each offered our top ten tips and ended with a 10-Point Checklist - "Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Master Writer?" Our audience was very gracious.

It's a lot of fun presenting with Claudia and I hope to present together again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)