Saturday, August 28, 2010

My segment from Word to Life Radio on the Catholic Channel from yesterday

(beautiful image from the Dominican's website)

My interview with Fr. Gabriel on "Word to Life" radio show on The Catholic Channel on Sirus Radio yesterday. The segment speaks about the readings for this week end regarding humility. I was invited on the show to speak about dear Mother Teresa.

You can listen to the segment here. I am honored to have been on the same show along with Fr. Charles Connor who is on first - very inspiring interview about St. Thérèse of Lisieux. I speak about Blessed Mother Teresa after Fr. Connor's interview.

And speaking of humility...here's a very beautiful quote from St. John of the Cross - "In detachment, the spirit finds quiet and repose for coveting nothing. Nothing wearies it by elation, and nothing oppresses it by dejection, because it stands in the center of its own humility."

Enjoy the segment (above)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)