Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Inspiration break


Here's an excerpt from my book: Catholic Prayer Book for Mothers (OSV, 2005) for a little motherly inspiration today:

Dear Lord Jesus, help me to see how much I influence other lives through my own life. These human beings, the gift of children You have given me, are totally dependent on me from even before they came into this world, and because of a mother's love, even continue to be dependent in some ways as adults. Please grant me the graces I most need as a mother of my children. Help me to be the prayerful and loving example I should be. I pray for insight, wisdom, strength and patience to love and nurture my little ones with holiness. Thank You for the incredible gift of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thanks for stopping by! :)